Thank you for submitting your appointment request, a patient care coordinator will contact you to complete scheduling your appointment.
Our goal is to make your time with us as comfortable and productive as possible. Here are a few reminders we would like to share with you prior to your first appointment:
– We suggest you download, fill out, and print your patient forms prior to your visit:
Click Here to Download Your Patient Forms
– You should plan to arrive a little early – approximately 10 to 15 minutes before your appointment time. To find the closest location to you as well as driving directions:
Use the Clinic Locator Below
– Your first visit will involve a thorough history and evaluation to assure that our therapists
gather all the information needed to design an effective treatment plan. So please schedule
at least 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
– Wear or bring loose-fitting comfortable clothes. If we need to examine the lower extremities,
wear or bring shorts. If we need to examine your shoulder, please bring or wear a sleeve
– Also, bring your physician’s prescription for therapy and your insurance cards or paperwork.
– Following your first visit, your therapist will communicate with you and your physician
regarding your treatment plan.
All of us at Spine and Sport are dedicated to meeting your special needs or concerns. Please call us with any questions you might have or stop by to meet us in person prior to your initial appointment. We look forward to meeting you.
Enter Your Zip Code to Find the Closest Clinic to You