Spine & Sport is a private physical therapy company, dedicated to personalized, measurable, active based, patient-centered care for orthopaedic, sports and work-related injuries.
What is PHYSICAL THERAPY?
Physical Therapy is the treatment of disease, injury, or deformity by physical methods.
A safe way to manage and treat pain
Physical therapists treat pain and improve function through movement and exercise. A physical therapist’s individualized, hands-on approach engages the patient, making her or him an active participant in her or his own recovery.
Patients may choose physical therapy treatment when…
- A painful or abnormal condition does not improve with time and medication.
- Desiring to get back to a physical activity as quickly and safely as possible after injury.
- Avoiding or recovering from surgery.
- Recovering from a work-related injury, sport-related injury, or car accident.
- Needing to regain mobility, strength, and overall function.
Physical therapists can help improve or restore the mobility you need to move forward with your life. If you are looking for a possible alternative to surgery and/or pain medication, consider a physical therapist.
A Personal Wellness Plan Tailored for Your Needs
Your physical therapist will examine you and develop a plan of care using a variety of treatment techniques that help you move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. Your physical therapist can also help you prevent loss of mobility and motion by developing a fitness- and wellness-oriented program tailored to your specific needs.
Physical therapists are your partners throughout your journey to restoring and maintaining motion so that you can function at your personal best.